BlowUp in deal with Plakativ
LONDON - Banner specialist BlowUp has struck a deal with poster contractor Plakativ Media whereby the latter's sites will be sold by BlowUp.
BlowUp to sell Plakativ Media's outdoor sites
The deal, estimated to be worth £500,000, runs until the end of 2009, with a view to extending the deal next year.
The agreement means Plakativ Media sites will now be sold by BlowUp alongside the BlowUp portfolio, offering national scale to agencies and advertisers planning campaigns.
There will not be any job losses at Plakativ because of the deal.
Dominic Gesua, managing director of BlowUp Media, said BlowUp would benefit from some "great locations that complement our portfolio" and Plakativ would benefit from BlowUp's "experienced sales team".
Harvey Glenn, managing director of Plakativ, said the arrangement would "play to the strength of both companies".
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London