Marketing: the most followed trade magazine on Twitter
LONDON - Marketing is the most followed trade title on Twitter with more 11,100 followers, according MediaUK.com.
The magazine uses the micro blogging site to keep its readers informed with the latest Marketing news and views.
The magazine is the sixth most popular magazine overal in the ranking, which is topped by consumer titles NME (21,975), New Scientist (21,220), Dazed and Confused (19,727), Creative Review (11,437) and Total Film (11,256).
Follow us @MarketingUK
Follow the 2009 Marketing Industry Triathlon @Marketingtri
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Account Director Adam Recruitment $90000 - $110000 per annum + Bonus, New York
- Partnership Manager Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Head of Marketing Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, Central London