Air New Zealand cabin crew appears nude in TV campaign
LONDON - Air New Zealand has launched an ad campaign in its home market showing its staff in the nude, wearing only body paint to resemble their regular uniforms.
Air New Zealand
A 45-second TV ad, complemented by a longer three-and-a-half minute viral entitled ‘Bare essentials of safety', shows nude cabin crew giving safety advice before a flight. The film has so far attracted over two million hits on YouTube.
Earlier this year, the airline's chief executive Rob Fyfe wore only body paint to promote its ‘Nothing to hide' campaign, emphasising the brand's low-priced fares.
In April last year, Air New Zealand hired Albion to its £2m creative account after a four-way pitch against Adam & Eve, Publicis and Farm.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London