Air New Zealand cabin crew appears nude in TV campaign
LONDON - Air New Zealand has launched an ad campaign in its home market showing its staff in the nude, wearing only body paint to resemble their regular uniforms.
Air New Zealand
A 45-second TV ad, complemented by a longer three-and-a-half minute viral entitled ‘Bare essentials of safety', shows nude cabin crew giving safety advice before a flight. The film has so far attracted over two million hits on YouTube.
Earlier this year, the airline's chief executive Rob Fyfe wore only body paint to promote its ‘Nothing to hide' campaign, emphasising the brand's low-priced fares.
In April last year, Air New Zealand hired Albion to its £2m creative account after a four-way pitch against Adam & Eve, Publicis and Farm.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)