Air New Zealand cabin crew appears nude in TV campaign
LONDON - Air New Zealand has launched an ad campaign in its home market showing its staff in the nude, wearing only body paint to resemble their regular uniforms.
Air New Zealand
A 45-second TV ad, complemented by a longer three-and-a-half minute viral entitled ‘Bare essentials of safety', shows nude cabin crew giving safety advice before a flight. The film has so far attracted over two million hits on YouTube.
Earlier this year, the airline's chief executive Rob Fyfe wore only body paint to promote its ‘Nothing to hide' campaign, emphasising the brand's low-priced fares.
In April last year, Air New Zealand hired Albion to its £2m creative account after a four-way pitch against Adam & Eve, Publicis and Farm.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London