Mirror to launch standalone football content online
LONDON - Mirror Group Newspapers is launching a football website in time for the new football season in August.
Mirror...new football website
The launch of the site, www.mirrorfootball.co.uk, will coincide with the new season and will feature an archive of images of iconic football moments alongside breaking news on a club-by-club basis and comment from leading Daily Mirror and Sunday Mirror writers.
Previously unreleased archive material on the site will include shots of Sir Alf Ramsey’s England in training the day before the 1966 World Cup Final, and behind-the-scenes photos of Manchester United and Liverpool’s triumphs in European competitions.
Mark Hollinshead, the managing director of Mirror Group Newspapers, said: "Our firm intention is to fully capture the passion of football and its fans – Mirrorfootball.co.uk will be a uniquely engaging website and a hit with a very broad and knowledgeable audience."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Director or Senior Account Director (Partnerships) air recruitment £40k-60k, Central London
- Account Manager and Senior Account Manager (Integrated) air recruitment £25k-£38k, Central London