Mirror to launch standalone football content online
LONDON - Mirror Group Newspapers is launching a football website in time for the new football season in August.
Mirror...new football website
The launch of the site, www.mirrorfootball.co.uk, will coincide with the new season and will feature an archive of images of iconic football moments alongside breaking news on a club-by-club basis and comment from leading Daily Mirror and Sunday Mirror writers.
Previously unreleased archive material on the site will include shots of Sir Alf Ramsey’s England in training the day before the 1966 World Cup Final, and behind-the-scenes photos of Manchester United and Liverpool’s triumphs in European competitions.
Mark Hollinshead, the managing director of Mirror Group Newspapers, said: "Our firm intention is to fully capture the passion of football and its fans – Mirrorfootball.co.uk will be a uniquely engaging website and a hit with a very broad and knowledgeable audience."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...