DJ Mr Scruff and Big Chill festival to launch branded tea
LONDON - Big Chill, the company behind the festival, is bringing out a branded tea, which has been created in partnership with British DJ and Artist, Mr Scruff.
The herbal tea, called ‘Big Chill', has been created by Mr Scruff's company, Make Us A Brew, which makes organic and ethically-produced beverages. Big Chill Tea will be available in selected stores. There will also be a ‘tea tent' at the Big Chill Festival this August, where revellers can go and sample the new hot beverage.
Separately, Big Chill has announced that Weston's Cider will have pouring rights across all bars at the festival. The festival takes place in Herefordshire, where the cider maker is based. It is also the first time the cider brand has been involved with a music and arts festival. Weston's joins the beer Amstel, which will be involved with the festival for the fifth consecutive year. Iris has been appointed to create a programme of events to compliments The Big Chill's existing events diary, following a pitch.
Monkey Shoulder, the whisky brand, will also be involved in the festival for the first time and is creating a tree-house bar. Up to 30 festival-goers can occupy the tree-house and drink cocktails such as ‘show us your monkey', as well as original Monkey Shoulder drinks, whilst playing traditional board games.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...