Profero London hires Zig's Elspeth Lynn as creative chief
Profero London has hired Elspeth Lynn, the co-founder of the Canadian agency Zig, to the newly created role of executive creative director.
Lynn…Profero's new ECD
Lynn's hiring marks the end of a six-month search to fill the role, and she will now be responsible for helping the agency develop its creative offering across all media.
Lynn will work closely with Matt Powell, the agency's existing creative director, on clients including COI, Channel 4 and Johnson & Johnson.
Lynn said: "Profero is a company that's still on its way up, and after meeting the management team it was obvious that they share the same principles and values that I do."
Nick Blunden, the UK managing director of Profero, said: "The time is right for traditional digital agencies to step beyond the usual channels, and we believe that in Elspeth, we've found the perfect candidate to take not just Profero but the whole UK digital industry forward."
Starting her career at DDB in Toronto, Lynn has spent more than 20 years working in advertising. She was a vice-president and senior art director at Leo Burnett and Ammirati & Puris, before founding the through-the-line agency Zig in 1999.
This article was first published on Campaign
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...