Profero London hires Zig's Elspeth Lynn as creative chief
Profero London has hired Elspeth Lynn, the co-founder of the Canadian agency Zig, to the newly created role of executive creative director.
Lynn…Profero's new ECD
Lynn's hiring marks the end of a six-month search to fill the role, and she will now be responsible for helping the agency develop its creative offering across all media.
Lynn will work closely with Matt Powell, the agency's existing creative director, on clients including COI, Channel 4 and Johnson & Johnson.
Lynn said: "Profero is a company that's still on its way up, and after meeting the management team it was obvious that they share the same principles and values that I do."
Nick Blunden, the UK managing director of Profero, said: "The time is right for traditional digital agencies to step beyond the usual channels, and we believe that in Elspeth, we've found the perfect candidate to take not just Profero but the whole UK digital industry forward."
Starting her career at DDB in Toronto, Lynn has spent more than 20 years working in advertising. She was a vice-president and senior art director at Leo Burnett and Ammirati & Puris, before founding the through-the-line agency Zig in 1999.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager - Full service - B2B Financial Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Website and Ecommerce Manager Amathus Drinks £30k basic and potential O.T.E £45K , Park Royal, NW10
- Customer Retention Executive (3mth contract) News UK Competitive, London
- CRM Manager PFJ £275 - £375 per day, Cambridgeshire