Archrival launches Twitter aggregation tool for brands
LONDON - Social media agency Archrival has launched a Twitter aggregation tool that allows companies or teams with multiple tweeters to organise all their updates within a single page.
Archrival said the platform is ideal for music labels and bands, sports teams and sponsored athletes or businesses and employees who need to group together their Twitter updates so followers can easily keep track.
The company developed the Twitter Aggregation Tool for its first client, Red Bull, where many Red Bull sponsored athletes can be followed on a single page, which can then be incorporated into other social media websites, including Facebook.
The tool includes creation of a custom Facebook page content tab, which matches brand design guidelines.
Facebook page visitors can drill down past tweets by any one of the Twitter users on the account. Twitter users can even be grouped into categories that allow visitors to filter tweets by set categories.
The aggregator will also work for news organisations, such as the Guardian, which has several of its journalists tweeting.
Charles Hull, Archrival president, said: "With this economical tool, marketers can quickly add a tab or box to their Facebook Fan Page that will display a constantly updated stream of the Twitter users of your choice."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Creative Director - Digital Network Career Consultants £80000 - £100000 per annum, City of London