EDF Energy promotes Team Green Britain on Ask Jeeves homepage
LONDON - Team Green Britain, EDF Energy's sustainability initiative, has taken over the Ask Jeeves homepage for Green Britain Day.
The deal is the first homepage takeover partnership for Ask Jeeves and was brokered by MPG.
The Team Green Britain takeover tomorrow will coincide with the launch of Green Britain Day, an annual event designed to inspire the nation to work together to take action and lower Britain's carbon footprint.
The initiative is encouraging people to 'do something green for the team' on Green Britain Day.
People are invited to join Team Green Britain (teamgreenbritain.org), a community aimed at harnessing the power of collective action. Developed in association with the Eden Project, the website suggests new actions to take on Green Britain Day.
To mark the occasion, Jeeves will feature a green union flag suit, and the Jeeves Question of the Day feature will relate to making Britain greener.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Online Marketing Manager - Client Side - London Major Players £45000 - £600000 per annum, London
- Web Conversion Analyst Better Placed Recruitment £20000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, North West England
- Artworker - Mid-Weight Major Players negotiable, London
- Digital Senior Sales Executive Ultimate Asset £28000 - £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London