EDF Energy promotes Team Green Britain on Ask Jeeves homepage
LONDON - Team Green Britain, EDF Energy's sustainability initiative, has taken over the Ask Jeeves homepage for Green Britain Day.
The deal is the first homepage takeover partnership for Ask Jeeves and was brokered by MPG.
The Team Green Britain takeover tomorrow will coincide with the launch of Green Britain Day, an annual event designed to inspire the nation to work together to take action and lower Britain's carbon footprint.
The initiative is encouraging people to 'do something green for the team' on Green Britain Day.
People are invited to join Team Green Britain (teamgreenbritain.org), a community aimed at harnessing the power of collective action. Developed in association with the Eden Project, the website suggests new actions to take on Green Britain Day.
To mark the occasion, Jeeves will feature a green union flag suit, and the Jeeves Question of the Day feature will relate to making Britain greener.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...