Kadence names Webb managing director of Malaysian office
LONDON - Global market research firm Kadence has appointed former Nielsen Malaysia director Benjamin Webb as managing director of its Malaysian operation based in Kuala Lumpur.
Bringing more than 20 years' experience to the role, Webb started his career in the UK with Gordon Simmons Research and NOP, before moving to Malaysia in 1999 as head of research for AMI Malaysia (now Synovate).
More recently Webb was a director at Nielsen Malaysia.
Separately, Kadence has moved associate director Jo-Ann Foo to its Malaysian office. She will head up the agency's insight offering.
Foo gained an extensive skills-set at Eureka Strategic Research (now Ipsos) in Australia and Illuminas in the UK, before joining Kadence's London office.
Simon Everard, Kadence Group chairman, said: "Ben is a highly experienced researcher who will bring a wealth of experience and knowledge to the role, and an in-depth understanding of the Malaysian market.
"He's worked across a range of industry sectors and I am confident he will be successful in enhancing Kadence's Malaysian offering.
"He is joined by a very skilled and passionate researcher in Jo-Ann, who will further strengthen our operations in the Asia-Pacific region."
Kadence has offices in the US, the UK, India, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and China.
Webb said: "Jo-Ann and I are a great fit, with complementary skills and experience and a shared passion for insight-driven research.
"This is a tremendous opportunity for us both and we are really excited about building on the firm foundation that Kadence Malaysia has established since opening in 2006, and developing ever closer relationships with existing and new clients."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex