Kadence names Webb managing director of Malaysian office
LONDON - Global market research firm Kadence has appointed former Nielsen Malaysia director Benjamin Webb as managing director of its Malaysian operation based in Kuala Lumpur.
Bringing more than 20 years' experience to the role, Webb started his career in the UK with Gordon Simmons Research and NOP, before moving to Malaysia in 1999 as head of research for AMI Malaysia (now Synovate).
More recently Webb was a director at Nielsen Malaysia.
Separately, Kadence has moved associate director Jo-Ann Foo to its Malaysian office. She will head up the agency's insight offering.
Foo gained an extensive skills-set at Eureka Strategic Research (now Ipsos) in Australia and Illuminas in the UK, before joining Kadence's London office.
Simon Everard, Kadence Group chairman, said: "Ben is a highly experienced researcher who will bring a wealth of experience and knowledge to the role, and an in-depth understanding of the Malaysian market.
"He's worked across a range of industry sectors and I am confident he will be successful in enhancing Kadence's Malaysian offering.
"He is joined by a very skilled and passionate researcher in Jo-Ann, who will further strengthen our operations in the Asia-Pacific region."
Kadence has offices in the US, the UK, India, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and China.
Webb said: "Jo-Ann and I are a great fit, with complementary skills and experience and a shared passion for insight-driven research.
"This is a tremendous opportunity for us both and we are really excited about building on the firm foundation that Kadence Malaysia has established since opening in 2006, and developing ever closer relationships with existing and new clients."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...