Kadence reports 40% sales increase in UK
LONDON - Global market research firm Kadence's UK office is claiming an annual sales increase of 40% to £4m, thanks to existing customers continuing to commission research and scoring 11 new accounts
The privately-owned firm has reported figures for its 2008/9 financial year.
Kadence said that 97% of existing UK clients commissioned research in the last 12 months, and added that four of its key clients -- Accenture, Nestlé, Nokia and Novartis -- increased their research spend by over 150%.
The UK office has increased its headcount in the last year from 21 to 28, and is looking to recruit a further five researchers.
Kieron Mathews, UK managing director of Kadence International, said: "The team has worked hard over recent years to build a sustainable client base through the delivery of creative and engaging research projects which provide quality findings, and it is thanks to these efforts that we have enjoyed yet another year of growth."
Kadence also has offices in the US, India, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and China.
End of year figures for the Kadence International Group will be released next month, which will detail the performance of its global operations.
In February it reported a 40% increase in revenues to $7.8m (£5.4m) for the six months to the end of December 2008, with the strongest growth coming from developing markets in the Asia-Pacific region.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...