Sunday Times to launch dedicated website
LONDON - The Sunday Times is launching its own dedicated website, moving its online content from Timesonline.co.uk
Timesonline.co.uk currently hosts content from both The Times and The Sunday Times.
A spokeswoman for News International, owner of The Sunday Times, said: "The Sunday Times is set to launch its own dedicated website. More details will be available closer to the launch date."
The Sunday Times is advertising job vacancies for the new site in today's Media Guardian. Roles include flash designers, an interactive editor, a news journalist, journalists for culture and style, and communities editors.
Times Online is currently the fifth most popular national newspaper website in the UK, according to the latest ABCe figures.
In June, its unique users increased by 4% month on month to hit 21.2m and its UK users rose from 7.47m in May to 7.67m.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex