Advertisers doubt effectiveness of Twitter
LONDON - Just 8 per cent of advertisers think that the social media site Twitter is a "very effective" marketing tool.
Twitter... advertisers split on its effectiveness
However, while one in three advertisers, some 34 per cent, said that Twitter was not effective as a marketing tool, 50 per cent of advertisers agreed that Twitter is somewhat effective.
A small minority of advertisers – just 8 per cent – said that Twitter was not effective at all as a marketing tool.
The research company Harris Interactive, with LinkedIn, conducted a poll among 1,015 US advertisers in late June.
The research also found that while 83 per cent of advertisers were familiar with Twitter, only 31 per cent of web users were.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Manager PFJ £34000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager - freelance roles, £350 per day, at least 3 - 6 months work MODA consult £350 per day, Central London