MoD shortlists four consortiums for Army recruitment pitch
LONDON - The Ministry of Defence has shortlisted four consortiums to go through to the final round on its Army recruitment pitch.
Four consotiums aim their sites on the MoD army recruitment brief
These are the Capita Group, which will include JWT as its ad group; G4S Secure Solutions, which includes TBWA\London; the Prospector Group, which contains BBDO; and Mulberry, which will work with Publicis, the incumbent ad group.
The MoD asked a host of companies, including IT consultants, training companies and ad agencies, to form consortiums to handle the account.
The pitch, which will take more than two years, covers every area of the Army's recruitment process, from handling the advertising, direct marketing and digital business to running the recruitment offices and medical processes.
The initial briefing took place in June at Pirbright Barracks.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- International Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East region
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford