Strongbow unveils latest 'hard graft' TV ads
LONDON - Strongbow is launching two new TV spots which continue its hard graft theme aimed at appealing to working men.
Created by St Lukes, with media buying and planning through MediaVest, the two ads entitled ‘Bakers' and ‘Trawlermen' will be on air nationally from next week. They follows the introduction of the ‘hard graft' theme earlier this year.
The ‘Bakers' execution features the workers' leader from the first ad addressing flour-dusted bakers who are surrounded by other tradesmen. He pays tribute to their efforts for ‘toiling in furnaces so families can have white, brown, five seed and multigrain bread'.
‘Trawlermen' also features the leader, this time addressing a line of trawler men in oilskins and applauding them for ‘scouring briny seas in order to fill people's baskets with scampi'.
Both of the ads close with an image of a pint of Strongbow and the trademark arrows and the campaign endline, ‘Bowtime. Hard Earned'.
Fiona Seath, brand manager - Strongbow at S&N UK, said: ‘The new executions combined with the new radio advertising, outdoor poster sites along with the new website and CRM campaign will ensure that the awareness of Strongbow and its rewarding hard graft message will be massively increased in the coming months.'
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...