Best Buy jumps on board CheapTweet service
LONDON - Best Buy, a major stakeholder in The Carphone Warehouse, has signed up to CheapTweet, a new service that alerts customers to discounted deals.
The Carphone Warehouse: deals on Twitter
The service scours Twitter to find the best deals offered by brands on the social media service. It then tweets them to its 15,000 plus followers.
Advertisers with CheapTweet get more prominence for their deals than other offers. The CheapTweet feed lets users click-through to a branded area of CheapTweet.com from where they can go on to complete the transaction on the brand's own website.
Visitors to the CheapTweet website can also search for deals in real time and by category such as fashion and technology.
The next stage for CheapTweet is to build stores for advertisers on its website, thereby streamlining the process and increasing the likelihood of purchase.
The new service is looking to sign up more advertisers and is selling more common ad packages such as inventory on its website to boost its revenues.
This article was first published on revolutionmagazine.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...