Revolution's top ten tweeters #2
LONDON - Every Friday we select some of our favourite people on Twitter for you to follow. Our handpicked bunch is guaranteed to improve your microblogging experience.
Follow some of Revolution's favourite tweeters
I am a 35 year old man called Tom and I work at an advertising agency called Lean Mean Fighting Machine.
Creative chief at Dare. Hunting the giant squid.
Mayor of Twitzerland, high ambassador of Twitaly, lover of puns. Head of Social Media at Tamar.
Nick works at VivaKi Nerve Center EMEA building digital products and technology for social, search, Display, mobile and video.
Obsessed with digital from a very young age. Head of interactive at Rocket.
Husband, father, TweetDeck founder, espresso nut, eggs-benedict evangelist.
Has seen the digital boom and bust. Digital maniac based in London.
Fat bloke at Ogilvy, IPA; the wiki man.
Works for Media UK and the BBC. Blogs about all things that combine radio and new platforms.
British digital business expert and creative agency mentor/non-exec/founder.
NB: Follow Friday is the brainchild of @micah, blogger and vice president of business development for Lijit Networks.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Account Manager / Executive - Temporary Freelance Adam Recruitment £100 - £150 per day + doe, Manchester
- Senior Production Manager/ Production Director Premier Media £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Mid-Senior Planner | £50-70K Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Package, City of London