Revolution's top ten tweeters #2
LONDON - Every Friday we select some of our favourite people on Twitter for you to follow. Our handpicked bunch is guaranteed to improve your microblogging experience.
Follow some of Revolution's favourite tweeters
I am a 35 year old man called Tom and I work at an advertising agency called Lean Mean Fighting Machine.
Creative chief at Dare. Hunting the giant squid.
Mayor of Twitzerland, high ambassador of Twitaly, lover of puns. Head of Social Media at Tamar.
Nick works at VivaKi Nerve Center EMEA building digital products and technology for social, search, Display, mobile and video.
Obsessed with digital from a very young age. Head of interactive at Rocket.
Husband, father, TweetDeck founder, espresso nut, eggs-benedict evangelist.
Has seen the digital boom and bust. Digital maniac based in London.
Fat bloke at Ogilvy, IPA; the wiki man.
Works for Media UK and the BBC. Blogs about all things that combine radio and new platforms.
British digital business expert and creative agency mentor/non-exec/founder.
NB: Follow Friday is the brainchild of @micah, blogger and vice president of business development for Lijit Networks.
This article was first published on revolutionmagazine.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...