Revolution's top ten tweeters #2
LONDON - Every Friday we select some of our favourite people on Twitter for you to follow. Our handpicked bunch is guaranteed to improve your microblogging experience.
Follow some of Revolution's favourite tweeters
I am a 35 year old man called Tom and I work at an advertising agency called Lean Mean Fighting Machine.
Creative chief at Dare. Hunting the giant squid.
Mayor of Twitzerland, high ambassador of Twitaly, lover of puns. Head of Social Media at Tamar.
Nick works at VivaKi Nerve Center EMEA building digital products and technology for social, search, Display, mobile and video.
Obsessed with digital from a very young age. Head of interactive at Rocket.
Husband, father, TweetDeck founder, espresso nut, eggs-benedict evangelist.
Has seen the digital boom and bust. Digital maniac based in London.
Fat bloke at Ogilvy, IPA; the wiki man.
Works for Media UK and the BBC. Blogs about all things that combine radio and new platforms.
British digital business expert and creative agency mentor/non-exec/founder.
NB: Follow Friday is the brainchild of @micah, blogger and vice president of business development for Lijit Networks.
This article was first published on revolutionmagazine.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...