Arena BLM picks up DVLA media comms planning account
LONDON - The Driving and Vehicle Licensing Agency, which registers vehicle drivers and collects their tax, has handed its media communications planning account to Arena BLM.
DVLA...Arena BLM picks up brief
The agency won the business following a pitch against Mediacom and Xperience, in a process handled by the COI. Carat, the previous incumbent on the account, did not repitch.
Arena BLM will now be responsible for developing an overarching communications strategy integrating the different strands of the DVLA's marketing activity, covering issues such as insurance enforcement, electronic vehicle licensing, and ensuring that driver details are up to date.
The communications will cover a range of media platforms, including digital, PR, events, sponsorship, and direct marketing, and will aim to help reduce car tax evasion and increase the number of consumers who access the DVLA's services.
Derek Hobbs, head of insight and marketing at the DVLA, said: "A decreasing marketing budget means it is more important than ever to produce an integrated marketing communication plan so that we get maximum impact from our spend.
"Provided Arena BLM transfers the quality of thought and planning they presented in its pitch to market planning our products and services, we will gain a substantial benefit."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...