FHM doubles up for October edition with return of Collections
LONDON - FHM's October issue will feature two magazines in one, with the flip-cover return of FHM Collections, which had previously been axed in 2006.
FHM: October issue features the return of the Collections
The October issue of the title, overseen by new editor Colin Kennedy, will also see the introduction of Filter, FHM's new entertainment section featuring coverage of the top 10 entertainment events of the month, including films, fashion and football.
FHM is looking to shift reader perception under its new editor as it tries to arrest the falling circulation of the title.
Men's Health leapfrogged FHM in the first half of 2009 to become the top selling-title in the men's paid-for consumer magazine sector for the first time. Men's Health had an average circulation of 250,247 in the first half of this year, up 2.1% in the same period in 2008. Bauer Consumer Media's FHM fell 16.2% year on year to 235,027.
The return of FHM Collections features an exclusive fashion shoot with British actors, Jamie Bamber of Battlestar Gallactica and Stephen Graham, who will soon appears as Al Capone in Martin Scorcese's new drama.
The October issue of the title will be a music-themed issue, which will feature new British pop act Pixie Lott.
The September issue of FHM, currently on sale, also includes two magazines in one. FHM Bionic, which made a return last year, will now be published twice a year with FHM, as will Collections.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Digital Content Editor Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum, London