Marlboro to unveil first new cigarette brand in two years
LONDON - Cigarette brand Marlboro is set to launch a new brand in the UK.
It is the first NPD launch for Philip Morris Ltd since 2007, when it announced Marlboro Silver.
Marlboro's product portfolio includes Marlboro Red, Marlboro Gold, previously called Marlboro Lights, and Marlboro Menthol.
A trial of the product in Russia came in packs styled like cigarette lighters, with an opening at the side.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall