Marlboro to unveil first new cigarette brand in two years
LONDON - Cigarette brand Marlboro is set to launch a new brand in the UK.
It is the first NPD launch for Philip Morris Ltd since 2007, when it announced Marlboro Silver.
Marlboro's product portfolio includes Marlboro Red, Marlboro Gold, previously called Marlboro Lights, and Marlboro Menthol.
A trial of the product in Russia came in packs styled like cigarette lighters, with an opening at the side.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, West Midlands
- Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan - Top Jobs £28,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)