Revolution's top ten tweeters #3
LONDON - It's Friday and, as the week winds down, the amount of time spent on Twitter cranks up. To help make your Twitter experience better, Revolution has picked our top ten tweeters that we reckon are worth following.
Revolution's Follow Friday recommendations
Head boy, chief executive and founder of Glue London. Tweeting from Shoreditch central.
AKQA chief executive and the agency's main man in the US.
Digital marketing consultant, Search afficionado and rock star wannabe settling for karaoke queen.
Comms and digital lover. This is my little space. Tell me something...go on I'm waiting.
I'm a senior suit at a London top 10 advertising agency. Have you been away? Your hair is looking fantastic.
Richard Gregory, chief operating officer at Latitude, knows more about search than most people would want to.
Experienced search marketer and European client services director at Efficient Frontier.
Technical creative at W+K, creative technical at webponce.com, and curator at Disposable Memory Project (.org).
Nigel Gwilliam is the IPA's head of digital. He also likes dogs.
Ogilvy's head of mobile technologies. Co-chairman of the Mobile Marketing Association UK. Idealist.
NB: Follow Friday is the brainchild of @micah, blogger and vice president of business development for Lijit Networks.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London