Revolution's top ten tweeters #3
LONDON - It's Friday and, as the week winds down, the amount of time spent on Twitter cranks up. To help make your Twitter experience better, Revolution has picked our top ten tweeters that we reckon are worth following.
Revolution's Follow Friday recommendations
Head boy, chief executive and founder of Glue London. Tweeting from Shoreditch central.
AKQA chief executive and the agency's main man in the US.
Digital marketing consultant, Search afficionado and rock star wannabe settling for karaoke queen.
Comms and digital lover. This is my little space. Tell me something...go on I'm waiting.
I'm a senior suit at a London top 10 advertising agency. Have you been away? Your hair is looking fantastic.
Richard Gregory, chief operating officer at Latitude, knows more about search than most people would want to.
Experienced search marketer and European client services director at Efficient Frontier.
Technical creative at W+K, creative technical at webponce.com, and curator at Disposable Memory Project (.org).
Nigel Gwilliam is the IPA's head of digital. He also likes dogs.
Ogilvy's head of mobile technologies. Co-chairman of the Mobile Marketing Association UK. Idealist.
NB: Follow Friday is the brainchild of @micah, blogger and vice president of business development for Lijit Networks.
This article was first published on revolutionmagazine.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...