Stardoll runs virtual campaign for Bandslam film release
LONDON - Bandslam, a new cinema release aimed at teenage girls, has launched one of the most extensive ad campaigns on The Stardoll Network since it merged with social network Piczo.
Stardoll has created a virtual campaign for Bandslam
E1 Entertainment, a distributor of the film, has collaborated with The Stardoll Network and Piczo to let users create virtual dolls based on the movie.
Bandslam is a comedy starring Aly Michalka, Vanessa Hudgens, Gaelan Connell and Lisa Kudrow telling the story of a new kid in town who assembles a fledgling rock band.
Stardoll has created a campaign which lets users dress Vanessa Hudgens in different Bandslam outfits, view the film trailer, create their own band using Stardoll scenery and virtual guitar gifts to give to friends.
Piczo is giving users the ability to design their own Bandslam fan site, download virtual merchandise, play games and view the trailer. The deal is one of the first to be struck since social network Piczo merged with the Stardoll Network to extend reach.
Stardoll has more than 27 million members worldwide and allows users to dress up virtual ‘MeDolls', create online suites, design and sell their own virtual clothing, keep up to date on celebrity gossip and join and create clubs.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater), South East England