Stardoll runs virtual campaign for Bandslam film release
LONDON - Bandslam, a new cinema release aimed at teenage girls, has launched one of the most extensive ad campaigns on The Stardoll Network since it merged with social network Piczo.
Stardoll has created a virtual campaign for Bandslam
E1 Entertainment, a distributor of the film, has collaborated with The Stardoll Network and Piczo to let users create virtual dolls based on the movie.
Bandslam is a comedy starring Aly Michalka, Vanessa Hudgens, Gaelan Connell and Lisa Kudrow telling the story of a new kid in town who assembles a fledgling rock band.
Stardoll has created a campaign which lets users dress Vanessa Hudgens in different Bandslam outfits, view the film trailer, create their own band using Stardoll scenery and virtual guitar gifts to give to friends.
Piczo is giving users the ability to design their own Bandslam fan site, download virtual merchandise, play games and view the trailer. The deal is one of the first to be struck since social network Piczo merged with the Stardoll Network to extend reach.
Stardoll has more than 27 million members worldwide and allows users to dress up virtual ‘MeDolls', create online suites, design and sell their own virtual clothing, keep up to date on celebrity gossip and join and create clubs.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London