College of Optometrists unveils latest stage of PR campaign
The College of Optometrists has unveiled the latest stage of its 'Eyes for a Lifetime' campaign, aimed at getting the public to think more about their eye health.
College of Optometrists: unveils latest PR campaign
The latest phase included a press release with new research being sent out to the national and broadcast media. The in-house PR team was supported by retained agency 3 Monkeys.
The research revealed that three in four parents are risking their child's eyesight by exposing them to bright sun without appropriate protection.
Nearly a third of parents in Britain do not buy their children sunglasses, a poll of 2,000 people for the College of Optometrists revealed.
The story was discussed on GMTV, Radio 4 and also featured on the BBC News website.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Graphic Designer / Creative Artworker The Workhouse Negotiable depending on experience , Swindon, Wiltshire
- 2x positions: Social Media & Senior Social Media Manager - Award Winning Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000 - 36,000 + benefits , London West End
- Freelance Senior Producer Purple Consultancy £250 - £300 per day, London
- Campaign Reporting & Performance Manager Major Players £55000 - £60000 per annum + bens, London