College of Optometrists unveils latest stage of PR campaign
The College of Optometrists has unveiled the latest stage of its 'Eyes for a Lifetime' campaign, aimed at getting the public to think more about their eye health.
College of Optometrists: unveils latest PR campaign
The latest phase included a press release with new research being sent out to the national and broadcast media. The in-house PR team was supported by retained agency 3 Monkeys.
The research revealed that three in four parents are risking their child's eyesight by exposing them to bright sun without appropriate protection.
Nearly a third of parents in Britain do not buy their children sunglasses, a poll of 2,000 people for the College of Optometrists revealed.
The story was discussed on GMTV, Radio 4 and also featured on the BBC News website.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...