College of Optometrists unveils latest stage of PR campaign
The College of Optometrists has unveiled the latest stage of its 'Eyes for a Lifetime' campaign, aimed at getting the public to think more about their eye health.
College of Optometrists: unveils latest PR campaign
The latest phase included a press release with new research being sent out to the national and broadcast media. The in-house PR team was supported by retained agency 3 Monkeys.
The research revealed that three in four parents are risking their child's eyesight by exposing them to bright sun without appropriate protection.
Nearly a third of parents in Britain do not buy their children sunglasses, a poll of 2,000 people for the College of Optometrists revealed.
The story was discussed on GMTV, Radio 4 and also featured on the BBC News website.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London