Tiger Beer hires Exposure to marketing account
LONDON - Tiger Beer has hired marketing agency Exposure following a three-way pitch to handle digital, promotional and experiential marketing on- and off-trade.
The marketing services agency has recently handled a promotional and digital campaign for Tiger and will now be retained to create work into next year and beyond.
The brand's creative account will continue to be handled in Singapore.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London