Got five minutes? Make an iPhone app for your brand
LONDON - A company called Sweb Apps has launched a platform to give small businesses the tools to build a customised iPhone apps, in as little as five minutes, costing about £50.
Sweb Apps' five minute app creator
It provides a template for users to create bespoke brand apps, with the ability to track its daily performance, and a content management system that enables content creation and updates in real time.
Once the application is submitted to SwebApps, the system uploads the app to the iTunes store.
Users are notified once the app appears in the store, where they can share the news with customers.
A content management system is available, giving users the ability to edit, cancel or add updates to in real time.
Once an application is created, users can track the app's performance through the AppTracker, providing access to traffic data, including downloads and clicks.
There are buttons for Facebook and Twitter to direct customers to social networking profiles.
The platform would be ideal for restaurants to upload menu items, specials or take reservations or retailers to promote sales, locations, and inventory, the company said.
Magaly Chocano, founder of Sweb Apps, said; "The iPhone and its many varied applications have given businesses the opportunity to reach existing and new customers on the go, but many lack the resources, knowledge, or budget to create mobile apps in-house.
"To succeed in today's highly competitive market, small businesses have to incorporate mobile and social media applications into their business plan. "
This article was first published on revolutionmagazine.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...