Got five minutes? Make an iPhone app for your brand
LONDON - A company called Sweb Apps has launched a platform to give small businesses the tools to build a customised iPhone apps, in as little as five minutes, costing about £50.
Sweb Apps' five minute app creator
It provides a template for users to create bespoke brand apps, with the ability to track its daily performance, and a content management system that enables content creation and updates in real time.
Once the application is submitted to SwebApps, the system uploads the app to the iTunes store.
Users are notified once the app appears in the store, where they can share the news with customers.
A content management system is available, giving users the ability to edit, cancel or add updates to in real time.
Once an application is created, users can track the app's performance through the AppTracker, providing access to traffic data, including downloads and clicks.
There are buttons for Facebook and Twitter to direct customers to social networking profiles.
The platform would be ideal for restaurants to upload menu items, specials or take reservations or retailers to promote sales, locations, and inventory, the company said.
Magaly Chocano, founder of Sweb Apps, said; "The iPhone and its many varied applications have given businesses the opportunity to reach existing and new customers on the go, but many lack the resources, knowledge, or budget to create mobile apps in-house.
"To succeed in today's highly competitive market, small businesses have to incorporate mobile and social media applications into their business plan. "
This article was first published on revolutionmagazine.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Programme Evaluation Analyst Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000 + bens, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...