FHM ties with House of Fraser to revive FHM Collections
LONDON - Lads' magazine FHM is partnering with retailer House of Fraser to revive its style flip-cover FHM Collections, which it last published in 2006.
The new issue of FHM will focus on music, with pop singer Pixie Lott featuring on the front cover. British actors Jamie Bamber and Stephen Graham will feature in a series of fashion shoots.
A four-page House of Fraser advertorial will run in FHM Collections, supported by window displays in 17 of their leading menswear stores.
‘This deal with House of Fraser with the return of FHM Collections underlines the brand's commitment to providing fashion, style and grooming advice to its audience of dynamic young men,' said FHM editor Colin Kennedy.
Men's Health recently became the UK's biggest-selling men's lifestyle magazine, leap-frogging FHM, lost its 13-year hold of the sector crown with a 13.8% fall in circulation to 235,027.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Planner or Brand Strategist (called Insights Manager internally) Girl Hub. Competitive, Ethiopia (ET)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Brand Partnership Executive - GB Tourism Ireland £28,564 - £34,685 , London
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Forster c. £40k + benefits, London Bridge Station, London (Greater)
- PR Executive - Maternity Contract AF Selection £24,000 - £30,000, Worcestershire