FHM ties with House of Fraser to revive FHM Collections
LONDON - Lads' magazine FHM is partnering with retailer House of Fraser to revive its style flip-cover FHM Collections, which it last published in 2006.
The new issue of FHM will focus on music, with pop singer Pixie Lott featuring on the front cover. British actors Jamie Bamber and Stephen Graham will feature in a series of fashion shoots.
A four-page House of Fraser advertorial will run in FHM Collections, supported by window displays in 17 of their leading menswear stores.
‘This deal with House of Fraser with the return of FHM Collections underlines the brand's commitment to providing fashion, style and grooming advice to its audience of dynamic young men,' said FHM editor Colin Kennedy.
Men's Health recently became the UK's biggest-selling men's lifestyle magazine, leap-frogging FHM, lost its 13-year hold of the sector crown with a 13.8% fall in circulation to 235,027.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Analytical Marketing Manager Badenoch & Clark £40000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...