FHM ties with House of Fraser to revive FHM Collections
LONDON - Lads' magazine FHM is partnering with retailer House of Fraser to revive its style flip-cover FHM Collections, which it last published in 2006.
The new issue of FHM will focus on music, with pop singer Pixie Lott featuring on the front cover. British actors Jamie Bamber and Stephen Graham will feature in a series of fashion shoots.
A four-page House of Fraser advertorial will run in FHM Collections, supported by window displays in 17 of their leading menswear stores.
‘This deal with House of Fraser with the return of FHM Collections underlines the brand's commitment to providing fashion, style and grooming advice to its audience of dynamic young men,' said FHM editor Colin Kennedy.
Men's Health recently became the UK's biggest-selling men's lifestyle magazine, leap-frogging FHM, lost its 13-year hold of the sector crown with a 13.8% fall in circulation to 235,027.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)