Myvouchercodes to run offline drive for Christmas
LONDON - Voucher site Myvouchercodes.co.uk is launching a coupon code booklet targeting Christmas shoppers.
Myvouchercodes said it is in discussion with retailers and brands that have a presence on its site, including Argos, Dell and Halfords, to be in the book.
The aim is to offer advertising opportunities inside the book in addition to voucher codes. Myvouchercodes also hopes it will drive further traffic to its site.
The company claims it is the first time a company from the voucher code sector has attempted a nationwide offline campaign.
The 45-page booklet will be delivered to over 1,000,000 homes in London and south east England with a claimed readership of over 3 million. Categories will include toys, fashion, home and garden, and health and beauty.
This article was first published on Promotions & Incentives
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Lead Planner Source £60000 - £65000 per annum + full benefits & top career progression , London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...