Myvouchercodes to run offline drive for Christmas
LONDON - Voucher site Myvouchercodes.co.uk is launching a coupon code booklet targeting Christmas shoppers.
Myvouchercodes said it is in discussion with retailers and brands that have a presence on its site, including Argos, Dell and Halfords, to be in the book.
The aim is to offer advertising opportunities inside the book in addition to voucher codes. Myvouchercodes also hopes it will drive further traffic to its site.
The company claims it is the first time a company from the voucher code sector has attempted a nationwide offline campaign.
The 45-page booklet will be delivered to over 1,000,000 homes in London and south east England with a claimed readership of over 3 million. Categories will include toys, fashion, home and garden, and health and beauty.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- COPYWRITER - GLOBAL COMPANY - NORTHAMPTON, UK - £25-26K Salt £25000 - £26000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Senior Digital Account Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £43000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London