Vitaminwater turns to Facebook to find new flavour
LONDON - Vitaminwater has launched a Facebook app to crowd source ideas for the next flavour of its drinks range.
Vitaminwater has asked Facebook fans to create a new flavour
The app monitors buzz from around the web, from sources including Google News, Twitter, Flickr and food blog Foodgwaker to create a list of the top ten flavours at any given moment.
The more a flavour is talked about the more likely it will make the final top ten list. Facebook users will then be invited to vote for their favourite flavour in the flavour creator lab, which will be released for sale in March next year.
The app also features a range of health quizzes to help users decide which vitamin and minerals the drink should contain and what its health benefits will be.
The third stage will see users design the label for the bottle, name the flavour and write the entertaining blurb explaining the water's health benefits.
The winning design will be selected by Vitaminwater's celebrity partners 50 Cent and Carrie Underwood. The new flavour and label will be announced in December with the winning designer taking home $5000 for their efforts.
Owned by Coca-Cola, Vitaminwater is aimed at health conscious consumers, with each flavour purporting to have a particular health benefit, such endurance, or relaxing.
This article was first published on revolutionmagazine.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...