Revolution's top ten tweeters #7
LONDON - Let's face it, searching Twitter for decent people to follow is a bit of a pain. That's why we at Revolution provide you with our very own recommendations, so you don't have to bother.
Follow Friday: more people to clutter your Twitter stream
Bearer of craziest title as the UK govt's champion for digital inclusion and also co-founder lastminute.com, Lucky Voice and Antigone.org.uk.
Profero chief executive (Europe), Creative Social founder, vinyl toy collector, Arsenal fan.
FutureGovConsultancy.com / EnabledbyDesign.org / AccessCity.co.uk / TweetyHall.co.uk.
Head of web spam team at Google.
Advertising mad man.
Rambling, grumbling digital editor of the Scottish Daily Record.
UK analyst covering next-gen wireless.
Head of search and associate director @ MediaVest.
Launched 4 digital agencies - 1st (in 95) a miserable failure next 3 more successful. Just left CSO role at Mindshare to launch mobile agency.
I've got a lot of layers but here on Twitter I'm mostly the chairman of CP+B layer.
NB: Follow Friday is the brainchild of @micah, blogger and vice president of business development for Lijit Networks.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- SEO Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000, Leicestershire
- Account Director - Fashion Beauty and Youth Industry Sectors. Spectrum £45,000 - £50,000, London