Revolution's top ten tweeters #7
LONDON - Let's face it, searching Twitter for decent people to follow is a bit of a pain. That's why we at Revolution provide you with our very own recommendations, so you don't have to bother.
Follow Friday: more people to clutter your Twitter stream
Bearer of craziest title as the UK govt's champion for digital inclusion and also co-founder lastminute.com, Lucky Voice and Antigone.org.uk.
Profero chief executive (Europe), Creative Social founder, vinyl toy collector, Arsenal fan.
FutureGovConsultancy.com / EnabledbyDesign.org / AccessCity.co.uk / TweetyHall.co.uk.
Head of web spam team at Google.
Advertising mad man.
Rambling, grumbling digital editor of the Scottish Daily Record.
UK analyst covering next-gen wireless.
Head of search and associate director @ MediaVest.
Launched 4 digital agencies - 1st (in 95) a miserable failure next 3 more successful. Just left CSO role at Mindshare to launch mobile agency.
I've got a lot of layers but here on Twitter I'm mostly the chairman of CP+B layer.
NB: Follow Friday is the brainchild of @micah, blogger and vice president of business development for Lijit Networks.
This article was first published on revolutionmagazine.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Senior Account Executive fishtank Up to 24,000, United Kingdom
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...