Revolution's top ten tweeters #8
LONDON - Follow Friday has become something of an institution on Twitter. We're not particularly fond of institutions, but in this case we make an exception by suggesting some top digital bods to follow on the world's hottest microblog.
Revolution's Follow Friday
Head of New Media, London Olympic and Paralympic Games 2012. Cycling obsessive in denial.
Vice-president, global comms planning at Unilever.
I am Revolution magazine's next cover star. I am nearly six. I like ice cream, but not spiders.
Digital strategy director,TBWA\Media Arts Group, trivialiser and bon vivant.
Digital account manager at Profero, London. Live in Brighton. Pescetarian. Love cats.
Musings on life as digital experience strategist, living out of a suitcase and occasionally getting to go underwater.
Strategist at Poke interested in anything that requires a plug
Digital strategy at OMD. Other interests: world travel, sport, videography and hiding.
Head of mobile, Reuters, having worked for Reuters since i was a boy (however my thoughts are my own and always have been!).
UK based planner. Bringing you the latest from the world of marketing, advertising, trends, digital, and all that.
NB: Follow Friday is the brainchild of @micah, blogger and vice president of business development for Lijit Networks.
This article was first published on revolutionmagazine.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...