Warc adopts new brand identity and signs ad archive deal
LONDON - Warc, the advertising data company, has refreshed its brand identity and website, and announced that it has signed up new partners.
The new brand identity was created by David Hillman, an award-winning graphic designer who has worked for clients including The Royal College of Nursing and book publisher Phaidon.
It sees Warc drop its formal title World Advertising Research Center, in a bid to reposition itself as the global provider of "ideas and evidence for marketing people".
Its website houses facts and figures on the global ad market as well as case studies, marketing research papers and, following its deal with Xtreme Information, a 3m-strong archive of advertisements.
Warc has already expanded its knowledge base with the addition of material from the ARF Ogilvy Awards, the American Association of Advertising Agencies, Millward Brown, JWT and Universal McCann in recent months.
The changes follow the appointment of Rufus Olins as chief executive at the beginning of the year.
Olins previously headed Haymarket's Brand Media division, publisher of BrandRepublic.com, Campaign magazine and other marketing titles.
Olins said: "All of the developments are intended to help marketing people make sense of the huge changes that are taking place and provide hard evidence of what works, as well as stimulus for new thinking."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...