Seven Seas rolls out women's supplements line
LONDON - Vitamin brand Seven Seas is targeting the growing women's supplements market with a range of products made for different life-stages.
The company said its Femibion offering is the UK's first supplements line specifically aimed at promoting ‘women's health and emotional well-being' throughout their lives. It includes products for women during pregnancy, motherhood and the menopause.
Seven Seas claims that, although competitors such as Vitabiotics and Sanatogen offer vitamins for women, no other brand has launched such a comprehensive range.
‘Our vision is to reinvent the category, creating a complete solution for women's health, whatever their age and life-stage,' said Emma Firth, UK and international marketing manager at Seven Seas.
A spokeswoman added that, while women are more likely to take vitamins than men, few companies have rolled out female-specific brands.
The launch will be supported by a national TV campaign, created by TBWA\Hamburg, which will run from 12 October until 2 November.
Seven Seas is the leading vitamin and supplement brand in the UK, according to Mintel. This year, the brand was worth £83m, an held a 21% share of the market.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)