Seven Seas rolls out women's supplements line
LONDON - Vitamin brand Seven Seas is targeting the growing women's supplements market with a range of products made for different life-stages.
The company said its Femibion offering is the UK's first supplements line specifically aimed at promoting ‘women's health and emotional well-being' throughout their lives. It includes products for women during pregnancy, motherhood and the menopause.
Seven Seas claims that, although competitors such as Vitabiotics and Sanatogen offer vitamins for women, no other brand has launched such a comprehensive range.
‘Our vision is to reinvent the category, creating a complete solution for women's health, whatever their age and life-stage,' said Emma Firth, UK and international marketing manager at Seven Seas.
A spokeswoman added that, while women are more likely to take vitamins than men, few companies have rolled out female-specific brands.
The launch will be supported by a national TV campaign, created by TBWA\Hamburg, which will run from 12 October until 2 November.
Seven Seas is the leading vitamin and supplement brand in the UK, according to Mintel. This year, the brand was worth £83m, an held a 21% share of the market.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End