Rankin focuses on breasts for Pink Ribbon Magazine campaign
LONDON - Grey Amsterdam is launching an integrated ad campaign for Pink Ribbon Magazine in the Netherlands this week, featuring magazine print work by celebrated UK photographer Rankin.
Pink Ribbon Magazine NL, published by Sanoma Publishers, is a charity glossy magazine from which all profits are directly donated to the Pink Ribbon Foundation, Netherlands.
The campaign, which also features a TV spot by Gorgeous Productions' Chris Palmer, has been created by Grey Amsterdam's Pieter van den Heuvel and Ecco Vos, with executive creative directors Colin Lamberton and Seyoan Vela.
It features three executions -- each with the breasts of a model, either young, middle-aged, or older.
Seyoan Vela, who along with all contributors donated his time for free, said: "Everybody knows breast cancer is dangerous, that it should be taken seriously, that therapy and research need funding. Breast cancer, and the battle against it, is something that unites all women."
A celebratory and poignant poem is written across the body, about the breasts. The breasts are seen as a pair of friends, with names, who should never be parted.
One of the poems reads:
"Lizzie and Marlies, two friends with a heart, born on the same day, never apart.
Sharing their lives, and all of their things, from lovers to the sweaters they hide themselves in.
Free on the beach, covered in town. Happy to know that each other's around.
Because big, small, dark or fair, breasts are born to grow old as a pair."
The poem ends by encouraging readers to support the fight against breast cancer by buying Pink Ribbon Magazine.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london