Jack Johnson looks to Twitter to promote new album
LONDON - Jack Johnson, the US musician, has launched an innovative campaign on Twitter, which rewards users who tweet a message promoting his new album with free music.
The social media campaign features a dedicated website where visitors can click on a link that leads to Twitter.
The link then downloads a pre-made Tweet promoting Johnson's new album 'En Concert', which allows the user to add 24 characters.
At the same time, a free Johnson track downloads automatically as an MP3 to the user's computer.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London
- Programmatic Account Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London