Google launches Fast Forward: How to get ahead in online advertising
LONDON - Google's search expertise has become world-renowned, but now the search giant is promoting its know-how in all aspects of digital marketing, through a series of videos aimed at helping the average digital marketer.
Google is aiming to help digital marketers
The Fast.Foward channel on YouTube has been produced in partnership with The Wharton School and features over 100 videos of industry leaders including Google chief executive Eric Schmidt sharing their thoughts on how to get ahead online.
The videos examine the implications recent innovations for marketers and consumers, and also cover the role advertising and online content plays in the everyday life of the public.
The channel offers links to free tools designed to help marketers understand the online world better, including a website optimiser, search insights and third party trends data from Facebook and Twitter.
Google hopes the channel will challenge marketers to take risks and create better campaigns, by showing them how to build community and customer bases in the digital landscape.
In March, Google launched a UK specific channel, offering similar services, which can be found here.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London