Google launches Fast Forward: How to get ahead in online advertising
LONDON - Google's search expertise has become world-renowned, but now the search giant is promoting its know-how in all aspects of digital marketing, through a series of videos aimed at helping the average digital marketer.
Google is aiming to help digital marketers
The Fast.Foward channel on YouTube has been produced in partnership with The Wharton School and features over 100 videos of industry leaders including Google chief executive Eric Schmidt sharing their thoughts on how to get ahead online.
The videos examine the implications recent innovations for marketers and consumers, and also cover the role advertising and online content plays in the everyday life of the public.
The channel offers links to free tools designed to help marketers understand the online world better, including a website optimiser, search insights and third party trends data from Facebook and Twitter.
Google hopes the channel will challenge marketers to take risks and create better campaigns, by showing them how to build community and customer bases in the digital landscape.
In March, Google launched a UK specific channel, offering similar services, which can be found here.
This article was first published on revolutionmagazine.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...