GNM launches price comparison website
LONDON - Guardian News & Media's (GNM) diversification into new revenue streams is continuing apace with the launch of a price comparison website for consumers looking to save money on broadband, digital TV and landline services.
The media owner has struck a deal with Simplifydigital to create guardiandigitalcomparison.co.uk.
It will promote the new service to the readers of The Guardian, The Observer and guardian.co.uk, with in-paper advertising and a free phone number.
Tina El-Hage, ventures business manager at GNM, said: "We are delighted to be able to offer our readers and online users this fantastic new price comparison service.
"The site enables customers to easily compare thousands of different packages in terms of both their price and their quality, and check their current broadband speed, alongside relevant editorial content on guardian.co.uk."
In August, GNM pushed ahead with plans to create a club for its most loyal readers offering exclusive content and invites to events.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London