GNM launches price comparison website
LONDON - Guardian News & Media's (GNM) diversification into new revenue streams is continuing apace with the launch of a price comparison website for consumers looking to save money on broadband, digital TV and landline services.
The media owner has struck a deal with Simplifydigital to create guardiandigitalcomparison.co.uk.
It will promote the new service to the readers of The Guardian, The Observer and guardian.co.uk, with in-paper advertising and a free phone number.
Tina El-Hage, ventures business manager at GNM, said: "We are delighted to be able to offer our readers and online users this fantastic new price comparison service.
"The site enables customers to easily compare thousands of different packages in terms of both their price and their quality, and check their current broadband speed, alongside relevant editorial content on guardian.co.uk."
In August, GNM pushed ahead with plans to create a club for its most loyal readers offering exclusive content and invites to events.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Ad Operations Executive/Trafficker Propel £2600 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...