PR chiefs at Edelman, Frank and Hotwire to aid Bright One Communications
Bright One Communications, the volunteer-run comms agency for the third sector, has appointed four ambassadors as it celebrates its one-year anniversary.
Agency ambassador: Edelman's Robert Phillips
Edelman UK CEO Robert Phillips, Frank PR founder and MD Andrew Bloch, Hotwire MD Kristin Syltevik and Neville Hobson, co-host of the ‘For Immediate Release’ business podcast series, have agreed to act as agency ambassadors.
The four will raise the profile of the agency within the industry, championing its objectives, recommending and referring suitable clients and offering mentoring support and strategic counsel to clients and agency volunteers.
The agency, which was founded by Ben Matthews, has also launched a new website that includes a free resources section, which provides charity and voluntary organisations with templates for press releases and information on how to plan and implement the basic PR activities.
In its first year of operation, the agency has recruited over 30 volunteers and worked with eight organisations including Refugee Week, Pants to Poverty and the Pixel Project.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...