General Register Office for Scotland thinks BIG for census
The General Register Office for Scotland (GROS) has appointed The BIG Partnership for Scotland's 2011 Census publicity campaign.
Census: BIG appointment
Budgeted at around £100,000, the PR aim is to maximise public understanding of and involvement in the 2011 Census across Scotland.
The 2011 Census publicity campaign was tendered as part of the Scottish Government's central framework for the provision of marketing services.
The BIG Partnership senior account director Allan Buchan said he aimed to use the agency's knowledge of community engagement programmes to ensure the campaign achieved its objectives.
The BIG Partnership's appointment by GROS marks the latest contract win for its public sector division, formed recently to harness its specialist expertise in this area for existing and new clients. Account director Kim Munro is leading the new division.
Recent public sector wins for BIG include the Scottish Government's Know the Score drugs awareness campaign and Scotland's new skills body, Skills Development Scotland.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...