General Register Office for Scotland thinks BIG for census
The General Register Office for Scotland (GROS) has appointed The BIG Partnership for Scotland's 2011 Census publicity campaign.
Census: BIG appointment
Budgeted at around £100,000, the PR aim is to maximise public understanding of and involvement in the 2011 Census across Scotland.
The 2011 Census publicity campaign was tendered as part of the Scottish Government's central framework for the provision of marketing services.
The BIG Partnership senior account director Allan Buchan said he aimed to use the agency's knowledge of community engagement programmes to ensure the campaign achieved its objectives.
The BIG Partnership's appointment by GROS marks the latest contract win for its public sector division, formed recently to harness its specialist expertise in this area for existing and new clients. Account director Kim Munro is leading the new division.
Recent public sector wins for BIG include the Scottish Government's Know the Score drugs awareness campaign and Scotland's new skills body, Skills Development Scotland.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Copywriter Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Creative Artworker - Reigate ASG £25,000 - £28,000, Reigate
- Senior PR Account Executive / Junior Account Manager AF Selection £20,000 - £23,000, Lincolnshire