Dennis strikes Men's Fitness publishing deal
LONDON - Dennis Publishing is to launch Men's Fitness in several international markets after signing a licensing deal with American Media.
Men's Fitness: Dennis has signed new publishing deal
As part of the deal, Dennis has taken complete control over the rights to publish Men's Fitness in the UK and Ireland. Currently, it produces the UK and Ireland versions of the magazine under licence. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Dennis would not reveal the territories where it will launch Men's Fitness, apart from saying it would target territories "where fitness and active pursuits are fast-growing sectors".
Dennis has published Men's Fitness in the UK and Ireland since 2001 under licence from American Media.
The licence acquisition from American Media means Dennis has full rights over the magazine content and any Men's Fitness brand activity in the UK and Ireland. All other international editions of Men's Fitness will continue to be published under licence from American Media.
Following the acquisition of the Men's Fitness UK and Ireland licence, there will be no change to its editorial and commercial teams. James Burnay will continue as publishing director and Pete Muir as editorial director.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...