Dennis strikes Men's Fitness publishing deal
LONDON - Dennis Publishing is to launch Men's Fitness in several international markets after signing a licensing deal with American Media.
Men's Fitness: Dennis has signed new publishing deal
As part of the deal, Dennis has taken complete control over the rights to publish Men's Fitness in the UK and Ireland. Currently, it produces the UK and Ireland versions of the magazine under licence. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Dennis would not reveal the territories where it will launch Men's Fitness, apart from saying it would target territories "where fitness and active pursuits are fast-growing sectors".
Dennis has published Men's Fitness in the UK and Ireland since 2001 under licence from American Media.
The licence acquisition from American Media means Dennis has full rights over the magazine content and any Men's Fitness brand activity in the UK and Ireland. All other international editions of Men's Fitness will continue to be published under licence from American Media.
Following the acquisition of the Men's Fitness UK and Ireland licence, there will be no change to its editorial and commercial teams. James Burnay will continue as publishing director and Pete Muir as editorial director.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London