Limited Space launches Adlift in France
LONDON - Limited Space has launched its Adlift product in France, following a deal with seven shopping centres in Paris and surrounding areas.
Limited Space: Adlift product launching in France
Adlift campaigns can now be bought in malls including Belle Epine and Créteil Soleil in the greater Paris area
The format uses high-quality vinyl posters applied to the surface of lift doors.
Matt Gordon, managing director of Limited Space, said the Adlift expansion constituted the "first natural step towards the international development of Limited Space".
Gordon said the company's aim was to be able to deliver "national distribution" in France by the middle of 2010.
In the UK, Limited Space also offers Adlift Panoramics, giant bespoke banners in shopping malls, and AD HD, a network of rear-projection digital screens.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London