Limited Space launches Adlift in France
LONDON - Limited Space has launched its Adlift product in France, following a deal with seven shopping centres in Paris and surrounding areas.
Limited Space: Adlift product launching in France
Adlift campaigns can now be bought in malls including Belle Epine and Créteil Soleil in the greater Paris area
The format uses high-quality vinyl posters applied to the surface of lift doors.
Matt Gordon, managing director of Limited Space, said the Adlift expansion constituted the "first natural step towards the international development of Limited Space".
Gordon said the company's aim was to be able to deliver "national distribution" in France by the middle of 2010.
In the UK, Limited Space also offers Adlift Panoramics, giant bespoke banners in shopping malls, and AD HD, a network of rear-projection digital screens.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- SENIOR 3D DESIGNER - EVENTS & EXHIBITIONS Live Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Strategy Director - Consumer PR Reuben Sinclair £65000 - £85000 Per Annum, London (Greater)