Limited Space launches Adlift in France
LONDON - Limited Space has launched its Adlift product in France, following a deal with seven shopping centres in Paris and surrounding areas.
Limited Space: Adlift product launching in France
Adlift campaigns can now be bought in malls including Belle Epine and Créteil Soleil in the greater Paris area
The format uses high-quality vinyl posters applied to the surface of lift doors.
Matt Gordon, managing director of Limited Space, said the Adlift expansion constituted the "first natural step towards the international development of Limited Space".
Gordon said the company's aim was to be able to deliver "national distribution" in France by the middle of 2010.
In the UK, Limited Space also offers Adlift Panoramics, giant bespoke banners in shopping malls, and AD HD, a network of rear-projection digital screens.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)