YO! Sushi hires Barclaycard marketer Mark McCulloch
LONDON - YO! Sushi, the Japanese conveyor-belt restaurant chain, has appointed Mark McCulloch as senior marketing manager, responsible for its 42 restaurants in the UK.
McCulloch joins from Barclaycard, where he was global senior brand manager, responsible for the rollout of the latest Barclaycard visual identity outside the UK.
Previous to this, he was group head of brand development at Lastminute.com and was responsible for repositioning its six core European brands, including Lastminute.com, Travelocity and Holiday Autos.
In his new role, McCulloch will be tasked with raising the profile of YO! Sushi, attracting new customers and increasing consumer loyalty.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds
- Senior Marketing Executive Network Marketing £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London