Times to launch monthly Eureka magazine
LONDON - The Times will launch its new monthly magazine, Eureka, covering science, life and the environment next Thursday (8 October).
Eureka: new monthly magazine produced by The Times
The magazine, details of which were revealed by Media Week on 11 August, is the first to be launched with a weekday edition of The Times. It is billed as the first dedicated monthly science magazine of any national newspaper.
Launch advertisers include BAE Systems, Shell and BMW.
Eureka will cover topics ranging from life sciences to earth sciences and green issues to oceanography. Its focus will be on scientific developments and the people behind them.
Each edition will carry contributions from specialist Times writers and key personalities from the science and arts worlds, as well as striking photography.
The Eureka launch will be backed by a marketing campaign - financial details of which were not disclosed - across TV, outdoor, radio and online.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)