Clear Channel keeps Sainbury's
LONDON - Clear Channel Outdoor has retained the exclusive, multimillion-pound long-term contract to sell advertising at 800 Sainsbury's stores across the UK without a pitch.
Sainbury's: Clear Channel has retained long-term contract
Under the terms of the contract, which Clear Channel first won in 1998, the outdoor firm is to add 900 six-sheets to the current 1,800 estate it claims serves 18 million customers a week. It declined to reveal more details of the contract.
Rob Atkinson, managing director at Clear Channel Outdoor UK, said the six-sheet panels, directly outside Sainsbury's stores, deliver flexible campaigns "moments before crucial purchase decisions are made".
This agreement is part of Sainsbury's plan to develop its media portfolio. Avishai Moor, new business development manager at Sainsbury's, said the retailer wanted its media to "engage" its customers.
Clear Channel said TGI data shows 69% of Sainsbury's shoppers fall within the ABC1 demographic.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)