Agencies vie for £20m UK produce brief
LONDON - Britain's farming industries have called a pitch for their combined £20 million advertising and media planning and buying accounts.
EBLEX...part of farming ad pitch
The Agriculture & Horticulture Development Board, the public body that aims to help improve the efficiency of various agricultural and horticultural sectors within the UK, has contacted agencies with a request for information, with a view to holding a pitch later this year.
The account includes advertising for seven different sectors, including EBLEX, the English Beef and Lamb Executive that looks to create a sustainable beef and lamb industry; BPEX, the organisation focused on enhancing the profitability for English pig levy payers; and DairyCo, which aims to help British dairy farmers profit from a sustainable future.
Successful agencies will create advertising across TV, radio, press, magazines, posters and digital media, with an emphasis on social media.
The board currently works with several shops on a sector-by-sector basis. TBWA\Media Arts handles advertising for EBLEX, while DDB London works with BPEX on various marketing initiatives.
Over the past few years, EBLEX has run a campaign informing viewers of the beef and lamb products that meet its standards.
The ads, introduced by Leo Burnett, featured cartoon characters based on the cricketers Sir Ian Botham and Allan Lamb.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...