Kinder to send 480,000 chocolate bars to Toni&Guy salons
LONDON - Kinder Bueno has tied up with hairdresser Toni&Guy for a sampling drive targeting young 'pampering' females with chocolate.
The brand is giving out over 480,000 chocolate bars in the push through Toni&Guy. Customers will be both offered a sample with tea or coffee and when they leave.
Additionally Kinder Bueno ads will run on Toni&Guy’s in-store TV network and run in its in-store magazine.
Ferrero brand manager Carlotta Colkin said: "We want to clearly position Bueno Kinder as the perfect handbag treat and gain a wider female customer base.
"This sampling, combined with the in-salon advertising and our ongoing national advertising campaign, will keep the brand front of mind for our target female consumer and remind them that ‘a little bit of what they fancy’ is good."
Kinder Bueno is currently running a campaign offering the chance to win one of 100 designer handbags.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Support Officer Harris Hill Ltd £25k per year, London
- Packaging Designer AF Selection c£18,500, Coventry
- eCommerce Trading Manager Â– Multi-channel retailer ADLIB up to £33,000 plus benefits, Somerset
- Head of Ecommerce - Fashion 24 Seven Inc Circa £70,000 per annum + Competitive Benefits Package, London