Janus takes helm at EHS Brann Discovery as Greenhalgh departs
LONDON - Olivier Janus has been promoted to the role of managing director of EHS Brann Discovery, the data marketing arm of EHS Brann, succeeding Richard Greenhalgh who has left the agency.
Janus: held planning and client services role at EHS Brann Discovery
Janus, who was the firm's client services director, will be based at the organisation's Cirencester offices.
He replaces Greenhalgh who held the role since March 2008. Mike Spicer, group managing director for EHS Brann, said the agency wished Greenhalgh "all the best for the future".
"Richard has done a fantastic job in leading EHS Brann Discovery to achieve significant new business wins as well as driving best practice, gaining fantastic credentials for the business," Spice said.
"He was also instrumental in EHS Brann Discovery recently being awarded the ISO 14001 accreditation for its adherence to stringent environmental standards.
Janus worked at OgilvyOne and client-side at NTL before joining EHS Brann Discovery in May 2002.
"Olivier has been a powerful force within the agency since his arrival and I have no doubt that his experience and passion will continue to drive EHS Brann Discovery forward in delivering solid and dynamic solutions for its clients," Spicer said.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Qualitative Research Managers URGENT Stopgap £50000 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Publishing Communications Manager - Job-share,3 days a week Stopgap £30000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Mid level and Senior Digital Project Managers Zebra People £30000 - £50000 per annum + great benefits, East London
- Visual Merchandising Project Manager - Luxury CG Jarlett de Grouchy £35000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Wimbledon