Janus takes helm at EHS Brann Discovery as Greenhalgh departs
LONDON - Olivier Janus has been promoted to the role of managing director of EHS Brann Discovery, the data marketing arm of EHS Brann, succeeding Richard Greenhalgh who has left the agency.
Janus: held planning and client services role at EHS Brann Discovery
Janus, who was the firm's client services director, will be based at the organisation's Cirencester offices.
He replaces Greenhalgh who held the role since March 2008. Mike Spicer, group managing director for EHS Brann, said the agency wished Greenhalgh "all the best for the future".
"Richard has done a fantastic job in leading EHS Brann Discovery to achieve significant new business wins as well as driving best practice, gaining fantastic credentials for the business," Spice said.
"He was also instrumental in EHS Brann Discovery recently being awarded the ISO 14001 accreditation for its adherence to stringent environmental standards.
Janus worked at OgilvyOne and client-side at NTL before joining EHS Brann Discovery in May 2002.
"Olivier has been a powerful force within the agency since his arrival and I have no doubt that his experience and passion will continue to drive EHS Brann Discovery forward in delivering solid and dynamic solutions for its clients," Spicer said.
This article was first published on Marketing Direct
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Digital Media Planner News International Competitive, City of London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...