BBC Magazines launches CBeebies title
LONDON - BBC Magazines is launching a monthly pre-school title called 'CBeebies Special' which will include characters from various CBeebies programmes.
The magazine will be available from 28 October with the first issue focusing on the 3rd & Bird characters. Subsequent issues will feature new and popular brands from the CBeebies schedule.
The first issue will include a free Muffin play set complete with a toy Muffin, nest and blanket plus a sing-along DVD. The November issue of CBeebies Special will be Christmas themed and feature new CBeebies character Wibbly Pig and include a Wibbly soft toy.
The magazine has a cover price of £3.50. Along with a free gift, the magazine also includes stickers. Other childrens titles in the BBC portfolio include CBeebies Weekly, CBeebies Art and CBeebies Animals.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London