BBC Magazines launches CBeebies title
LONDON - BBC Magazines is launching a monthly pre-school title called 'CBeebies Special' which will include characters from various CBeebies programmes.
The magazine will be available from 28 October with the first issue focusing on the 3rd & Bird characters. Subsequent issues will feature new and popular brands from the CBeebies schedule.
The first issue will include a free Muffin play set complete with a toy Muffin, nest and blanket plus a sing-along DVD. The November issue of CBeebies Special will be Christmas themed and feature new CBeebies character Wibbly Pig and include a Wibbly soft toy.
The magazine has a cover price of £3.50. Along with a free gift, the magazine also includes stickers. Other childrens titles in the BBC portfolio include CBeebies Weekly, CBeebies Art and CBeebies Animals.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...