Lavazza launches 2010 calendar
LONDON - Italian coffee brand Lavazza has launched its 18th iconic calendar and a pan-European advertising campaign.
The 2010 Lavazza calendar illustrates ‘The Italian Espresso Experience' through Italian music. It features six world-famous models and takes inspiration from six well known Italian songs, such as Nessun Dorma and Con te partiro'.
The calendar aims to underpin the affinity between Lavazza with fashion, art and culture. The artwork will form the basis of a multi-million pound UK advertising campaign.
The ad campaign breaks in the new year and will target a high end, ABC1 audience.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London